Website Not Loading After Setting Up On Cloudflare

I set up my new website www.w88ftdbonus.com on Cloudflare about 24 hours ago but it is still not loading now. Did I configure it correctly and I just need for it to start loading? Or do I need to fix anything. Please check my website’s DNS setup and tell me if I missed anything. Thanks

Site is loading fine for me and DNS seems to have been propogated globally.

Site loads fine for me as well.

Perhaps try loading the site in incognito or a different browser to see if it makes a difference?

Are you still having this issue? If so, can you elaborate further regarding what you are seeing vs what you expect to see?

Cheers,

@jbcasuncad, as @Walshy and @blas already mentioned, your overall Cloudflare DNS configuration is all right. The bigger issue is you don’t have a certificate on your server and the site does not even load on that invalid certificate, which means you will have an insecure encryption mode on Cloudflare and your site is still on HTTP.

I thought my website would still be https with just the cloudflare flexible ssl? Do I need to buy a separate ssl certificate and install it on my origin server?

Thanks

If without www. before the domain name, it loads now. If I load www.w88ftdbonus.com then it does not load and I get that apache server error cpanel page.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.