Website not forwarding

I’m trying to redirect (forward?) sadtoglad.us to another website and it says the website can’t be reached.

I set up A records, according to this help: Redirect one domain to another · Cloudflare Fundamentals docs

It’s working for me. Both www and apex redirect to plantpowered

Odd. It goes to this for me:

https://sadtoglad.us/plantpoweredfoodie.com/plantpoweredfoodie.com/plantpoweredfoodie.com/plantpoweredfoodie.com/plantpoweredfoodie.com/plantpoweredfoodie.com

Hi @jessieupp

Did you follow our documentation to create a bulk redirect list as stated in the 3rd step?

No, I wasn’t aware of this. Thank you for sharing.

It says “Select Include subdomains and Subpath matching to cover your entire alias domain”

but I don’t see where to select that… can you clarify where I go to select this?

@bujangnim would you be able to help me out on this? I’m not sure what to do next.

I’m not sure how to get help from the community on an older post - is it better to post again to get more traction?

Could you share a screenshot of whatever type of Redirect you created in Cloudflare?

Hi community. I’m new here and not sure why the post below was flagged… now I’m not even sure if the post is visible to the community?

Regardless, it’s still unresolved and it looks like I need some handholding. Any help much appreciated.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.