Website name south asian entextainment.com

If it’s not an infection, it’s certainly a less than optimal delivery method for one’s Android app. The file was named sae.apk which matches the page name and is an intialism of the domain name itself.

South
Asian
Entextainment

1 Like

What is the solution sir please I can open site but it does not open so please help me

Can you answer this question?

Yes when I can open website 403 error.

Sir this website show this

Sir please help I can face problem of opening website

You should be able to appeal that in the dashboard

If you cannot, please email Trust & Safety at [email protected]

We cannot handle this on the forums, you must go through the Trust & Safety team.

3 Likes

Please stop spamming other threads. The only answer the community can give is above.

3 Likes

As has already been stated several times your issue cannot be resolved by the community. You can only talk to Trust & Safety whose details you have already been given. Please stop posting here about abuse related issues.

4 Likes

Hi @mohsinraza424425, this 403 error in the Cloudflare dashboard should now be resolved. Please let us know if you are still facing issues here.

1 Like

Please help

Sir my issue not solve yet again phishing warning show

Website link
https://southasianentextainment.com/sae.html

That 403 is not from Cloudflare. It is on your webserver. You need to ask your webhosting provider how to fix that.

Sir but again I open this website phishing warning show sir please help I contact dynadot who register this website he say this website problem from Cloudflare

You have been informed repeatedly that only Cloudflare Trust & Safety can help with that. The Community cannot assist. Posting that same screenshot to the Community continuously will put your account at risk for spamming.

Please guide me what is the solution whose person help me

The answer given here is the only option available.

Sir please if you this website is protected from Cloudflare