Website loads on Firefox, but not in Chrome and Brave

Hi!

I am new to Cloudflare. This website I added to Cloudflare www.aksert.com loads well in Firefox, but does not load in Chrome and Brave. I cleaned cookies, cache, no way, it will display a black page on the browser. Any help is welcome! :slight_smile:

Brave console shows ERR_HTTP2_PROTOCOL_ERROR. I shot myself in the foot in a similar way before, and it was due to duplicate HSTS headers, but I don’t see that in yours.

Ah…thank you Hardenize.com:

@sdayman, thank you. I corrected the HSTS syntax in htaccessa and added a CSP policy. But still the website is not loading. When I check with Hardenize.com it tells me there is no HTTP and HTTPS. Please, any advice is welcome. :slight_smile:

Sorry I wasn’t clear about that. I had duplicate HSTS headers. You have a duplicate in the X-Frame-Options header. There should be only one SAMEORIGIN

Thank you. I protect against click-jacking through htaccess. In my htaccess file there is no duplicate x-frame-options code (sameorigin). The website was loading well before moving into CloudFlare. Do you have any idea if CloudFlare automatically adds another x-frame-option for the websites that move into it?

It looks like you’ve fixed it. I’m no longer seeing the double SAMEORIGIN, and the site is loading in Brave.

@sdayman, thank you. Yes, I had to hire a technician do fix it. Thank you for your help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 31 days. New replies are no longer allowed.