Website keeps loading on mobile and on the desktop works fine

Hi All,

My website (https://www.bookonpoker.com) stopped loading on mobile (on the desktop it works fine). So, I contacted my hosting ( Cloudways) support, they deleted the cache and did some other changes and it worked fine.

However, after a few hours, the mobile version of the website went down again. So I contacted them again they deleted cache, the website worked fine until the next day when it went down again.

The same happened multiple times, I contact the hosting support, they clear the cache and after some time the mobile version doesn’t load anymore (the desktop works fine).

Sometimes when it loads the icons and logos are not displayed…

I have checked the Access Logs in Cloudways, and the requests do not show up there so I suspect that the issue is on the Cloudflare side.

I am not sure what to do anymore, going crazy.

Does anyone know what could be the issue?

I have recently updated in Cloudflare, the host IP in DNS records. And had to upload a website backup using UpdraftPlus. Not sure if that had any impact.

Also, I think that the URL has changed after the update from

But how is it possible that it works fine for some time and then goes down (and it only happens on mobile, the desktop is always OK)?

Thanks in advance,
Bartek

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.