Website keeps giving me NXDOMAIN

I don’t have ipv4 or 6 to register my A and AAAA to develop my DNS and NXDomain error code still shows

It’s unclear what your overall goal is. Are you trying to connect your domain to a web application hosted elsewhere?

Or, what exactly are you referring to by “develop my DNS”?

1 Like

im trying to setup a reverse proxy and then set up the domain to pterodactyl panel for game hosting. I bought it 3 days ago and know very little about web-dev, and “develop” im just trying to say create DNS bc im getting a “DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN” error

Could you tell me a bit more about this? Is this a hosting provider that issues an IP address, and you wish to connect your domain to that IP address?

no its a local panel thats used with docker to use the domain as a connection point so you dont have to port forward your home internet, however that’s not the problem, the problem is that my domain seems to not have a DNS at the moment, the domain is “dev-bman.com” and this is what Cloudflare is telling me…

Also forgot to add I recently purchaced this through Cloudflare and am not trying to switch over from an alternitive service.

You will still need to create DNS entries for the hostnames that will be used to reach your Pterodactyl instance.
This guide is getting a little old, but it may help you.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.