Website is showing DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Alright, so, yesterday during the afternoon I set up my DNS records on CF to work with my google domain. To give you a bit of context, my google domain is pointing to my GoDaddy wordpress hosting. At first, all was working fine, I followed the required steps, added all the necessary DNS records to CF and the live site was working as it should. Then, later yesterday night, I started receiving DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN when trying to connect to my website and it has been like this since. When I run Google Page Speed Insights or Pingdom, they can both access the website and analyze it. I tried contacting Google and I got told and shown that they can access the website on their end. When looking at the DNS propagation with https://dnschecker.org/ the CNAME records don’t seem to be propagated at all… My website is wizo-media.com .

What is the fix to all of this?

Thank you!

It’s not a DNS issue per se. The records are in place, however your DNSSEC configuration is broken.

You need to fix that at your registrar’s and set the correct values as provided by Cloudflare.

2 Likes

Thank so much Sandro. Just solved the issue! Really appreciate the help!

1 Like

My pleasure :slight_smile: :+1:t2:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.