Website is not uploading for last 24 hours

My website is not working from the morning . As I am not a technical person , I do not know the problem .
Can any one help me ?

Thanks

May I ask you to post and share your domain name in bracketed dot [.] notation here with us so we could double-check, troubleshoot and provide some feedback information? :thinking:

1 Like

The website is [.plannprogress.com] and is not working

The response is "This page isn’t working

website [.plannprogress.com ] redirected you too many times. "

Thank you for your help

Start with Full (Strict) SSL mode as described in suggestion 4 in the following Community Tutorial .

1 Like

Thank you for your response .

As I am not a technical person , I am unable to carry out any changes in the system .

Can any one help me ?

Cloudflare says

Your SSL/TLS encryption mode is Full .

But still website is not working

It is best that you pause Cloudflare and get your site working properly with HTTPS. Then you can enable Cloudflare with Full (Strict).

You might ask your hosting provider if they have any resources to help you get your site running properly on HTTPS on their system. Your origin site is currently redirecting HTTPS requests to HTTP. Only your host can help you fix that. Your origin server needs to work properly over HTTPS in order for your site to be secure.

1 Like

Thank you. I will try with the suggestion.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.