Website is downnn

Hi team,
Just put our website under Cloudfare and changed DNS. but the site can’t be loaded up showing error 503 without any terms like "Cloudfare’, so my question is should I wait for 24-48hours to see the result? or any other solutions?

Thanks a lot.

If you’re willing to share the domain name, I would be happy to take a quick look and see what I can figure out.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.