Website experience very slow innitial load (20s+) After moving between different Cloudflare Account.
- Action/ Issue:
- I move my 3 websites from 1 Cloudflare account to another Cloudflare account, changing Name Server.
- After the move, all 3 website experience very slow innitial load (20s+)
- Chrome Dev tools show Innitial Load (20+) on first time/ clear all cache / DNS flushed
- Tested. checked issues:
- Not TTFB / Website Perfomance related (I reset the website with a Blank Wordpress, still 20s+)
- Not server related: Move back and forth from AWS to DO, Litespeed to Nginx (still the same issue) ; Other website on the same server that not moving seem fine.
- I suspect is is due to ISP DNS reslover / Cloudflare cached old NS records / or SSL issue
Anyone can help or confirm this issue?