Website experience very slow innitial load (20s+) After moving between different Cloudflare Accounts

Website experience very slow innitial load (20s+) After moving between different Cloudflare Account.

1. Action/ Issue:
  • I move my 3 websites from 1 Cloudflare account to another Cloudflare account, changing Name Server.
  • After the move, all 3 website experience very slow innitial load (20s+)
  • Chrome Dev tools show Innitial Load (20+) on first time/ clear all cache / DNS flushed
  1. Tested. checked issues:
  • Not TTFB / Website Perfomance related (I reset the website with a Blank Wordpress, still 20s+)
  • Not server related: Move back and forth from AWS to DO, Litespeed to Nginx (still the same issue) ; Other website on the same server that not moving seem fine.
  • I suspect is is due to ISP DNS reslover / Cloudflare cached old NS records / or SSL issue

Anyone can help or confirm this issue?

What’s one of the domains?

It is definitely Cloudflare network routing issue. I live in SEA, have server in US. And in some bad day, Cloudflare randomly 10-20 secs load. I test with some of other randomly Cloudflare enabled website on the internet and was able to confirm the issue. I have somewhat similar experience with this article.
Randomly 20s sec innital loads. Definitely network routing issue.

https://pagepipe.com/cloudflare-doesnt-guarantee-consistent-load-times/

More note: if you live near original server location, you probably experiece this issue alot less. But I live far from server location, this issue happen more frequently.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.