Salutations, please any assistance with the current website down issue would be most appreciative
offline website: 24one.net
when resolving get the following error message
Check if there is a typo in 24one.net.
Background Previous setup: 3rd party domain, registrar, own name server, hosting website myself and all was working fine. No Cloudflare no issues. However, I have other websites which work fine after I tested and then transferred them to Cloudflare for DNS, NS, Domain Registrar and hosting websites is still with me. Only this site is giving me issues currently.
DNS, NS, SSL and Domain Transfer Status:
Hosting: Changed Nameservers via DNS to use Cloudflare NS’s
Domain Registrar DNS: Changed DNS server to use Cloudflare NS’s
All name servers are now pointing to Cloudflare
3rd party Domain Name transferring request: changing to Cloudflare is still in transferring process as indicated on the current domain registration status page pending Cloudflare. I have authorised the transfers. they have confirmed that is now in Cloudflare’s hands to process as everything is unlocked and authorised
Cloudflare domain transfer status: awaiting approval of transfer (I have completed there is no holdup from the previous registrar). not sure why CF is stuck at this
SSL: using let’s encrypt as I created a Cloudflare SSL however encountered issues with implementation as it kept failing and showing non-encrypted warning messages. Moved back to let’s encrypt implementation. I will try again once this issue is resolved. I undertook this before transferring the domain, DNS, etc. I was testing CF SSL.
Domain not transferred and website is offline