Website Can't be reached. Google Workspace maybe?

When I go to any page on my website, it shows an error and tells me the site can’t be reached. On Estage which is what I’m using, everything is connected, public, and published. It may have to do with me signing up to Google Workspace and creating a custom email using my domain. After a day I realized that’s not what I wanted and deleted the account. Since then my website isn’t visible to anyone, except in my builder on Estage.

Google Domain Connect’s Intergation with Cloudflare has a known issue where it will delete “replace” any CNAMEs on your apex/root domain. This is possibly what happened here. Check your DNS Records to see if you still have a record for your apex/root (it would just be your full domain name). If you don’t, you will have to recreate it. If you don’t know what it is, check your Audit Logs, Review audit logs · Cloudflare Fundamentals docs, and you should be able to restore the details from there. If you’re using Cloudflare Pages, you can just delete and recreate the custom domain within your projects Custom Domain tab.

If that isn’t the issue, what is your domain name?

1 Like

Thanks, I don’t know how to do much of this, (I’m very new to this whole thing). I checked my audit logs from yesterday, which is the day I created and deleted my google workspace account, and it says

Rec Add

Rec del

my domain name is masterypeak.com

thanks!

1 Like

Your site works for me

Does it still not work for you? If so, what error do you get?

1 Like

Yup! Sorry, I just figured it a couple minutes ago. It was the DNS records that were screwed up. I just deleted them and set them up again. Thanks!!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.