Website being redirected to the old one

So previously we had our website built through Clickfunnels but then we unsubscribed to Clickfunnels and created the website through ipage(.)com

In ipage’s website builder, the website is already published and live but when we visit the website, it is still being redirected to clickfunnels(.)com

I tried deleting the integration if the domain inside clickfunnels but did not work. Contacted ipage support but unfortunately ipage said they can’t help me only Cloudflare support can help me fix this as they do not have the access.

Please help. What settings should I configure inside Cloudflare?

Is sounds like you’re facing the issue described here, FAQ: Having difficulties transferring domain to Shopify but with clickfunnels not shopify.

If clickfunnels cannot remove the old configuration, you’ll need to open a support ticket. Once you’ve done that you’ll receive an automatic response with a ticket number. Please post that here so we can escalate it. Once you have reached out to Support they will ask you to verify domain ownership of the domain by adding a txt record to the domain in order to verify domain ownership.

For issues that can not be solved by the Community, please submit a new support request from the email address you used to register your Cloudflare account. You should open a ticket directly through the Cloudflare dashboard following these steps: 1. Log in to your Cloudflare account and click on “Support” in the top right corner, from the drop down select Help Center. 2. Click on your name in the top right corner, and in the drop down menu select “My activities” where you will see your existing requests. 3. Scroll to the bottom of the “My Requests” page and click “Submit a request”. Please post the ticket number here.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.