Website access problem with www

My site, gomincat .com, is well-accessed. But when I put www in front of me, that is, I can’t connect to www.gomincat .com. I requested this problem to Namecheap, the domain purchaser, but they say it is a problem that needs to be solved in Cloudflare.

I have very little knowledge of the web or DNS structure, so please give me a detailed way to solve this problem.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Pause Cloudflare and make sure the site loads fine on HTTPS without Cloudflare. Once it does, it will also work on Cloudflare. Talk to your host if you need to fix the server.

Thank you, Sandro. I’ve tried to pause Cloudflare and make it enable the site. but it happened the same :sob: the Error code 522 so i think it is DNS setting matter?

I changed "parkingpage.namecheap. com " part to “gomincat.pages. dev” or “gomincat .com” but still not working :frowning:

Your registrar’s hostname won’t work here. You need to configure the pags.dev hostnames and your Pages project need to be configured for “www” as well.

Otherwise follow Tutorial to redirect from www to the naked domain.

2 Likes

Thank you so much, Sandro!

I’m writing to express my profound gratitude for your assistance in resolving the issues I was encountering with my domain connectivity. Your guidance was invaluable, and I’m pleased to inform you that the problem has been successfully resolved.

For anyone else encountering a similar problem, here’s how I managed to resolve it:

First, I edited my Cloudflare DNS settings. I changed the ‘www’ CNAME record from parkingpage.namecheap .com to gomincat.pages .dev, which is my Cloudflare Pages project.

Then, I logged into my Cloudflare Pages dashboard and navigated to the settings of my project. In the “Custom domains” section, I added ‘www.gomincat .com’ as a new custom domain.

Please note that changes in DNS settings can take some time to propagate, so be patient if you don’t see immediate results.

Thank you again, Sandro, for pointing me in the right direction. Your help is greatly appreciated!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.