WebRTC breaking at 5pm UTC

I’m currently running 4 streams total all from 4 different locations. On the 3rd and 1st of April at 5pm UTC the streams suddenly stop working.

In the dashboard, it will say the stream is offline but will show some statistics like it’s online. It’ll also start working for some people and not for others.

After about 15 minutes of confusion everything starts working again.

I also added an API call to check if the stream is online. During the issue I’ll get a response of 429 - too many requests.

I’m thinking of creating a separate account for each site to see if I’ve got too many users or something. I didn’t think there were any limitations though.

It’s a real shame as it’s been working flawlessly for over two weeks until these issues.