WebP load issues

Hi, * link below valid for one hour
I cant get my webP converted images to load; no browsers are loading.
Im on Siteground/ cloudflare paid ver, have gone through every option in set up.
Siteground have ensured me that this would work.I have disable Siteground plugin - no help, I dont have any other plugins active that would create conflict
URL - https://pastebin.com/5LefC7nC

That URL is not proxied by Cloudflare, and none of the images are WebP.

But I have purchased the premium plan through Siteground (which has polish enabled) and have set all choices up and have ticked the WebP option. I have also logged into Cloudflare and have gone through all choices on CF set up and have also purged both SG and CF. Can you please direct me what first steps I need to take to investigate this?

As you’re configuring this through Siteground, you’ll have to ask them for assistance.

1 Like

where is the webP conversion being done ? on siteground origin server or cloudflare edge ? It won’t work at siteground origin as CF CDN cache doesn’t support HTTP Vary header. See Cloudflare CDN Cache To Support HTTP Vary Header

You’d need to do webP conversion at CF edge via Polish on CF Pro and higher plans

1 Like

I have Cloudflare Polish in Premium Plan, Siteground has just redirected my DNS to Cloudflare.
Is this the step that Im missing?? They advise it may take 72 hours to become active

I have Cloudflare Polish in Premium Plan, Siteground has just redirected my DNS to Cloudflare.
Is this the step that Im missing?? They advise it may take 72 hours to become active

Cloudflare现在还不支持vary协议标准,您无法在源站使用webp功能,它会导致高速缓存异常错乱
你可以购买Cloudflare pro,并且在CDN中对webP开关处开启即可

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.