WebHooks and Pro Plan - How to prevent all blocking

How can I configure a specific URL (a webhook in this case) to never, under any circumstance, block traffic using the Pro plan? (I understand with the Business plan I can setup custom WAF rules to accomplish this, but I’m not sure we can afford this just yet.)

What I’m trying to do is prevent a webhook (single URL) from ever being blocked. Unfortunately I have no way to ‘whitelist’ ip addresses as the IP’s can be dynamic.

Are Page Rules capable of disabling all blocks and filters for a certain URL?

For example:

Disable Security, Browser Integrity Check: Off, Web Application Firewall: Off, polish: Off, Mirage: Off, Always Online: Off, Security Level: Essentially Off, Cache Level: Bypass, IP Geolocation Header: Off, Email Obfuscation: Off, Automatic HTTPS Rewrites: Off, cache_deception_armor: Off, Disable Apps, Disable Performance

I already replied to your other post:

Thank you sdayman.

To confirm, using a page rule to disable Browser Integrity Check, WAF, Secuirty, Performance and everything else available would ensure every request would get through unscathed to those URIs?

Is there a way I can tell if traffic ‘is’ being blocked by CF to these URLs? I’m moving a very large and active system into CloudFlare and I’m trying my best to not break anything along the way. :slight_smile:

My only experience is a NextCloud installation that was having some requests blocked by the WAF on the Pro Plan. These blocks were showing up in the Firewall log here at Cloudflare. After I set my NextCloud subdomain to bypass WAF, it worked and there were no more entries in the Firewall log.

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.