Webhook Posts Fail

Hello All,

This is a bit general question as I am interested in the Webhook post traffic with Cloudflare security system. As the part of the company that often has to send Webhook or Portback notifications to users’ server script, we are experiencing issues with the fact that Cloudflare blocks our posts, or to be precise, re-routs them. In the essence, IP addresses from which we send them should not be changed, and these posts must hit scripts without any interruptions. To be able to exactly breakdown this issue, I would like to ask if anyone could explain to me how this protection system exactly works, and if there are links that I should refer to to get the better impression on how this could be resolved.

For now, I located https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/217074967-Configuring-IP-Access-Rules, and I am wandering if whitelisting IP addresses would be sufficient or if there is any other setup that needs to be modified for our posts to reach out these scripts normally.

I apologize if this has been covered previously, being that I am new at this place, any assistance will be gratefully appreciated.

Regards,

Alex

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.