Web site slow

Hello,
From yesterday i experimented a problem in my website. I see that the website going slow, but today was worse. I beging receibed 500 error and the only solution was stop proxy funtionality and back to my really ip. My website beging work fine without problems. If i try to active again cloudflare return again the problem.

Could you say me any idea what is the possible problem?

Best regards

Hi @jangarita,

When a 500 error occurs, the best course of action is to contact your hosting provider or site administrator to troubleshoot and gather data such as server logs.

The issue might be with your origin server. Here are steps to troubleshoot:

1. Check your server’s error logs to identify any specific issues causing the 500 errors.
  2. Ensure your server resources (CPU, memory, etc.) are not being overutilized.
  3. Contact your hosting provider for assistance if the problem persists when Cloudflare is disabled.

Additionally, if you are not able to find a cause, and the issue only occurs when Cloudflare is enabled, reach out to Cloudflare support with specific details, including error messages, timestamps, and what troubleshooting steps you’ve already taken.

CJ313

1 Like