Web server is not responding

I have switched the nameservers in namecheap using “add custom CDN”, with cloudflares. I followed the prompts but I’m getting this message:

“Contact your hosting provider letting them know your web server is not responding.”

namecheap confirmed “the nameservers are pointing to cloudflare and to contact them”
I need to be able to use this domain for a specific vendor and have replaced the parked CNAME with the vendor CNAME.

Use the “Pause Cloudflare on Site” option from the Overview page. This will put Cloudflare into DNS-Only mode and will help Namecheap troubleshoot the problem.

If you post the domain name, we can take a closer look as well.

My domain is
Groovedigitalvip.com
I’ll try the other option you suggested as well. Thank you!
It’s also confusing to figure this stuff out because I am not familiar with computer lingo quite yet…

Without ‘www’, it reports a 521, server down. I don’t know what your DNS records look like, but the naked domain might not be pointing to the correct place.

With ‘www’, it works. If the canonical URL (the main URL) is ‘www’, then a redirect will fix the problem:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.