Web property is temporarily restricted

I tried of many times to add my domain to cloudflare and after that i received this message “This web property is temporarily restricted from being added to Cloudflare at this time. Please try again later, or contact Cloudflare Support with any questions.”
What I need to do now to add my domain?

May I ask are you trying to add some domain with a free TLD (.cf, .tk, .mk …) from Freenom or rather some other TLD like .com, etc.?

No, .site it’s my domain.

Is it a freenom domain? If so then that domain is registered under a TLD which is governed by the Freenom registry. Freenom currently experiences issues with their Whois service which prevents such domains from being added to Cloudflare. Freenom needs to fix that on their side. Unfortunately there is no ETA known for that.

It probably is best to register a proper domain instead. They already go for less than $10 a year.

I don’t understand what you, i bought my domain from namecheap and i want to register it on cloudflare but was temporalily restricted. how i can add this ?
my domain it’s .site

Have you tried to add it several times?

Yes, i tried of several times in few minutes.

Then it might be rate-limiting you due to the high number of requests in a short period of time! You should wait some time, then try to add the domain again later!

OK, thank for informed me . You know how much time? few hours or few days?

I don’t know how it works on the dashboard but maybe a few hours? I mean, several requests in only a few minutes might rate-limit you so you should try again in a few hours!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.