We were unable to gain access to the site. Status: 503

Hi, hope someone can help point us in the right direction, So we have 2 clients using Cloudflare’s services. both clients have been set up the same way using the same settings and ISP. But for some reason, the 1 client keeps getting the same error. So when we want to use either Ryte SEO or SE ranking to do the website audit we keep getting this error: We were unable to gain access to the site. Status: 503. For the other clients, we do not get this error even though they have been set up the same as the client in question. If anyone knows of any settings on Cloudflare we can have a look at them to resolve the error or if rather it’s something on our ISP side that we can have a look at. Thank you

Greetings,

Thank you for asking.

May I ask have you tried using a different Web browser, or tried clearing your Web browser cache?
How about using a Private window (Incognito mode) or a VPN connection if possible?
Is it the same behaviour on your mobile phone (4G LTE, mobile data, cellular)?

Despite 503 error should come from the origin host/server :thinking:

Regarding 503 error, may I ask what have you tried to troubleshoot your domain and settings at Cloudflare dashboard, as stated in article from below so far? :thinking:

Have you tried contacting your web hosting provider, just in case?

Furthermore, are Cloudflare IPs allowed and whitelisted at your firewall and/or origin host/server? :thinking:

May I ask, what happens if you temporary enable the “Pause Cloudflare for your Website” option from bottom right side of the Overview tab of Cloudflare dashboard? :thinking:

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.