We want to change the domain used on our Pro subscription

We want to change the domain used on our Pro subscription. The domain we want to use is currently associated with a free account

What is the domain name? slasher dot tv and theslasherapp dot com

Have you searched for an answer? yes

Please share your search results url: i couldn’t find an answer for this

Describe the issue you are having: unable to change the domain associated with Pro account

What steps have you taken to resolve the issue?

1. searched cloudflare
  2. searched google
  3. created this post

To change the domain on your Pro account, follow these steps:

1. Log in to the Cloudflare dashboard.
  2. Navigate to your Pro (paid) domain, go to the Subscriptions page and cancel the Pro subscription.
  3. Now, go to the domain that’s on the free account, navigate to the Subscriptions page, and upgrade to Pro.

When did you purchase the pro subscription?

1 Like

I see your ticket 2885754 @damon1, have you canceled the subscription on the zone (domain/site) where you do not want the paid plan?

Thanks for your response! No, I didn’t cancel. We just want to change the domain we’re using. Is cancelling the only way to accomplish this or can this be done any other way?

I appreciate your help!

You’ll need to cancel & repurchase. Typically a credit is issued for the unused portion of the plan and applied in the second month against the new plan.

Once you cancel that plan, please open a Billing ticket and share your ticket number here.

You can open a ticket here, https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/support

2 Likes

Thanks! Here’s the ticket number 2885843

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.