We could not verify your TXT record

Hi. I followed the instructions to add a new TXT record. It’s over 24 hours and for some reason Cloudflare still hasn’t verified the new record. The message shown states it should take a maximum of 6 hours.

BTW, the ‘Content’ suggested by Cloudflare is empty. Is that really the case? The new TXT record has a name but the content is blank.

This isn’t the first time this has happened. Can you open a support ticket and post the number here, then let us know how they fix it?

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. If you receive an automatic response that does not help you, please reply and indicate you need more help.

Thanks sdayman. That’s reassuring to learn.
I opened a ticket with Cloudflare support early last week. Ticket ID 2091247. I replied to their initial automated response 3 days ago with the same problem description as posted above. No reply so far.

Hopefully @cloonan will take a look at that one today.

2 Likes

I added myself to your ticket and a link to this thread, investigating…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.