I have some problems with a customer’s site that throws errors when using cloudflare.
What is the domain name?
palomafernandez dot net
Have you searched for an answer?
Yes, and followed some tips but with no results.
Please share your search results url:
Can’t add links
- Cloudflare help
- Youtube video
When you tested your domain using the Cloudflare Diagnostic Center, what were the results?
This link doesn’t work.
Describe the issue you are having:
We enabled Cloudflare for the first time on 18th March. Around 18-20th May the web started to give a SSL error, Not secure, to some users when using cloudflare, when we reset the nameservers to the ones for the hosting to remove Cloudflare everything works fine.
What error message or number are you receiving?
Translation: The connection is not privated
It is possible that atackers are trying to steal your information…
Obviously this is a really bad thing for a website that sells infoproducts.
What steps have you taken to resolve the issue?
- Try diferent browsers. Some work and some others doesn’t both PC and smartphones.
- Review the settings
- Activate Developer mode - Doesn’t solve the problem.
- Remove Cloudflare → This solved the problem.
- Open a ticket to the hosting: They reviewed both sever settings and cloudflare settings (SSL and DNS) and said everything looks fine.
- We activated Cloudflare again, and the problem started again.
- We checked browser versions from one person where it doesn’t work and it is the same as mine (webmaster) and for me works fine both in computer and smartphone. Diferent internet connections.
- Removed cloudlfare nameservers again and it works.
Was the site working with SSL prior to adding it to Cloudflare?
Yes, and also with Cloudflare for a month.
What are the steps to reproduce the error:
Just accessing the url but from specific persons or browsers.
Browser Information from a person where the error appears, web shows as not safe. Same version as mine where it worked at that same time:
- Chrome 113
- Sistema operativo * Android
- Dirección IP* —
- Cookies habilitadas* Sí
- Versión de Flash* No instalado
- Versión de Java* No instalado
- Websockets soportados* Sí
- WebGL soportados* Sí
- Idioma* es-ES
- Tamaño de la ventana del navegador* 374 x 653
- Tamaño de la pantalla* 412 x 846 (Retina)
- Profundidad de color* 24 bit
- AdBlock activado* No
Have you tried from another browser and/or incognito mode?
Please attach a screenshot of the error:
The sistem doesn’t allow me to send more images.
The error on some other device accessing the website link from Instagram says:
Error de seguridad - Hay problemas con el certificado de seguridad de este sitio. Volver.
Security error - There are problems with this site SSL certificate. Return.
Thanks in advance for the help and best regards,
Taisa - Webdesigner and Webmaster