We can not use pro plan feature even after paying the due pro plan invoice

What is the name of the domain?

amf.gov.al

What is the issue you’re encountering

we are locked out of many rules and custom settings coz it shows basic plan even after paying the pro plan invoice that was due

What steps have you taken to resolve the issue?

Paid the due invoice for Pro Plan a month ago

What are the steps to reproduce the issue?

can not use any of our rules that we had during pro plan

Hi @it1612,

I’m sorry to hear that you are facing this issue.

I would kindly ask you to open a ticket with Cloudflare Support since this issues need to be handled by our Billing Team.

I hope this helps.

We have opened a ticket and it has been a month that there is no feedback or any answer to it

Ervin Cfarku
Drejtoria e Teknologjise se Informacionit
Autoriteti i Mbikeqyrjes Financiare

This message contains privileged and confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the intended recipient you should not disseminate, distribute store, print, copy or deliver this message. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this email by mistake, and immediately delete this e-mail from your system. Although our emails are digitally signed and you may verify our identity, we do not retain any responsibility if this email causes any problems in your computer if you believe that the materials associated with our email harms your computer in anyway please report it to us Tel: 08006969; Email: [email protected]

Any updates on this issue as its now more than 3 weeks we have no update or any feedback to when we can use the subscription. I dont know whether is only us or it is in mass coz we never had any problem before and is more than 5 years we have used and never had problem

This topic was automatically closed after 15 days. New replies are no longer allowed.