We are transferring domain to CloudFlare but still not showing in Registrar tab, site added already

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

It most likely means the transfer is still in progress, transfers can take up to 5 days to complete (usually) maybe more. The site will not show in the Register tab until the transfer has fully completed. To speed up the process maybe contact your Domain Register (currently) and ask them to approve the transfer.

If you are using Cloudflare’s other services on your domain and your NS records currently point to Cloudflare you can still manage these under the ‘Home’ tab.

The domain isn’t supported by Cloudflare Registrar. He isn’t transferring it, he is trying to transfer it and it doesn’t show as it’s not supported.

2 Likes

Hi,

Thanks for the info but the domain is not even process yet cause domain not showing in the transfer page and I have not entered the transfer code (EPP Code) yet.

Yes sorry my bad, as @matteo has explained the domain is not supported by Cloudflare yet and is not available to transfer. Check here https://developers.cloudflare.com/registrar/why-choose-cloudflare/top-level-domains-supported for updates to when Cloudflare adds support, if it adds support.

My apologies for my previous reply, my understanding was the transfer was already commenced.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.