WARP versus 1.1.1.1

I have Windows 10 Pro, version & downloaded & installed both WARP & 1.1.1.1. There’s an icon in the notification area that lets me switch between the 2.

I thought WARP with 1.1.1.1was supposed to be faster than 1.1.1.1. However, the image I see for WARP with 1.1.1.1, says: “Your internet is private”. The image I see if I switch to 1.1.1.1 is “Your DNS queries are private & faster”.

My question is, which connection is faster?

Thank you in advance.!
1111|388x500

Hello,

• 1.1.1.1 provides encrypted DNS.
  • WARP provides encrypted DNS, and an encrypted tunnel for all network traffic between your device and the Cloudflare servers nearest to you .
  • WARP+ provides encrypted DNS, and an encrypted tunnel for all network traffic between your device and the Cloudflare servers closest to the website you’re accessing . The encrypted traffic is sent through Cloudflare’s global private network in a route optimized by Cloudflare’s Argo Smart Routing technology.

Thank you so much for your quick reply. I guess what was bothering me is that I would think that the images that I posted should be reversed. That is, the 1.1.1.1 + WARP should read private & faster, not just private.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.