Hello, I’ve been attempting to perform the following.
Protect an application (website) using a Cloudflare for Teams (Cloudflare Zero Trust) policy however when the user has the Cloudflare Warp Client connected to the organization I want it to bypass the authentication page.
Here’s what I did:
- Create a new application and configure it to protect my application
- Tested entering into the application and an authentication page was showed
- Created a new bypass rule and tested specifying a country or ip address to see if the bypass rule works, and it does
- Changed the previous rule to Bypass for Warp or Gateway and it didn’t worked
Here’s what I’ve found so far:
- When accessing the following page: https://help.teams.cloudflare.com it doesn’t show Warp or Gateway enabled. (I’ve tested on Android, MacOS, Windows)
With Warp connected to a team/organization
With Warp connected (disconnected from a team/organization)
With Warp disconnected
TLDR: Want to bypass authentication when connected to Cloudflare Warp inside a Team/Organization.