Warp+ not working

Hey guys , so I wanted to resolve a issue that I am facing for one day . PUBG mobile is banned in our country, so I used to connect with WARP+ and play . Until yesterday it’s not working and I tried to delete the game and reinstall it and deleted the 1.1.1.1 and again installed it . Please fix this issue , I am unable to open my game . [quote=“unearth, post:1, topic:248371, full:true”]

2 Likes

Warp isn’t intended to be a tool to bypass AUP or site policy tools. If they’ve decided to block you, unfortunately that’s something to take up with the creators of the product.

Why is my public IP address sometimes visible?

Cloudflare WARP Client in WARP mode was meant to ensure all your traffic is kept private between you and the origin (the site you are connecting to), but not from the origin itself. In a number of cases, if the origin site you are communicating with can’t determine who you are and where you’re from, they can’t serve locale relevant content to you.

Sites inside Cloudflare network are able to see this information. If a site is showing you your IP address, chances are they are in our network. Most sites outside our network (orange clouded sites) however are unable to see this information and instead see the nearest egress colo to their server. We are working to see if in the future we can’t find a way to more easily share this information with a limited number of gray clouded sites where it is relevant to both parties.

1 Like

YO , the warp+ is working with the mobile data , when connecting to the wifi the game is not working. i think in the recent update there might me a bug

1 Like

The error in your screen is not a Cloudflare error. It’s from PUBG saying you’re trying to play from a restricted are. Are you in a region that’s restricted from playing PUBG?

Yes it is , but I used to play it with WARP+ and it used to play perfectly . After the recent update there is a bug ,when I connect warp+ with cellular or mobile data the game works and if I connect warp+ with my WIFI , the game doesn’t work .
Ya the game is banned in our region , but warp+ used to unlock it so I purchased it and used to play this game .
Now it’s not working anymore after the recent update

1 Like

As @cscharff pointed out, that’s not a bug. That’s PUBG catching on to what you’re trying to do. If you want to get around the PUBG ban, you’ll need to find a VPN that’s designed to let you pick your exit node…and hasn’t yet been banned by PUBG.

2 Likes

i also first thought like that but the cloudwarp is working with cellular data not with wifi thats the problem. If pubg would have to banned the cloudwarp iyt wouldn’t work with cellualr data

1 Like

I am Facing the Same issue but firstly i will tell you that i am facing this issue in Iphone only while using Warp
On android its working properly and i also made a research that this issue is only facing on my Excitel Fiber Internet provider and on the other internet provider its working on iphone with Warp use and on android without Warp i am facing this issue from last 3-4 days before that Game was working properly on the same Internet and Warp is also working properly

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.