Warp for Teams no internet

Hi,

I am trying to test the teams gateway connectivity via warp for teams. As soon as the warp app says it is connected for teams there is no internet at all. I am testing this on IOS, MacOS and Android devices. All have the same porblem. Most probably I am doing somethnig wrong. Can you pls help me on this.

Hi, have you followed all the steps outlined here?

Yes. I have followed the step. As mentioned warp app shows that it is connected and protected but afgter that point non of the web pages are openning as if there is no internet. This is happening for all 3 device as well.

Maybe I missed something but document itself is not very clear as well. Created permission, loaded the certificate and used the warp app and switched to teams and that is all I have done.

This was the case couple weeks ago when I used it only for warp 1.1.1.1. Maybe it is because I am imn UAE and in UAE most of the vpn connections are not allowed. Can you pls consider this as well

Yes. I have followed the step. As mentioned warp app shows that it is connected and protected but afgter that point non of the web pages are openning as if there is no internet. This is happening for all 3 device as well.

Maybe I missed something but document itself is not very clear as well. Created permission, loaded the certificate and used the warp app and switched to teams and that is all I have done.

This was the case couple weeks ago when I used it only for warp 1.1.1.1. Maybe it is because I am imn UAE and in UAE most of the vpn connections are not allowed. Can you pls consider this as well

It might be an issue with connections from UAE–we’ll check it out internally and post back.

1 Like

Can you also file in-app feedback and let us know the ticket number? We can use the logs to investigate further.

1 Like

Hi I have filed in app feedback but it is not giving any ticket number.

It could be such issue. Because most of the vpn service is not working in UAE