warp + does not work in turkey

warp + does not work in turkey. I request the refund of the fee I paid

That’s unfortunate. You’ll have to open a ticket, or email “billing AT cloudflare DOT com”

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. If you receive an automatic response that does not help you, please reply and indicate you need more help.

Maybe CF needs to stop advertise WARP as a VPN if it does not bypass censorship. I know a vpn is just a server we are connected to but business model of all vpn services n the market is pretty much helping people bypass censorship. Even Enterprise level VPNs do that nowadays.

Cloudflare clearly does not care about internet censorship from third world governments at all. It would already be fixed now. I will never pay again unless CF stays against censorship.

1 Like

It really is a VPN, by definition. Anybody on a corporate VPN isn’t using it to bypass censorship. There should be a better term for VPNs that lets you choose your exit node.

1 Like

Cloudflare WARP isn’t really meant for bypassing censorship, they clearly stated that:

The WARP application uses BoringTun to encrypt all the traffic from your device and send it directly to Cloudflare’s edge, ensuring that no one in between is snooping on what you’re doing.

The main reason to use Cloudflare WARP is to prevent man-in-the-middle attacks between you and the website you are surfing - works best if you are connecting to a public Wi-Fi like Starbucks or McD. If you are looking for bypassing censorship, Cloudflare WARP is not the right product.

1 Like