Want to install cloudflare on my website

I want to install cloudflare on my website newfreehost.ml and I know 2 ways to do that

1. Changing domain nameservers to cloudflare nameservers
  2. Using cloudflare app inbuilt in cpanel.

For me 2nd method is not working and if I use 1st one I am unable to open cpanel.newfreehost.ml which is cpanel website for my domain.

I want to know, is there any method to install cloudflare on my website except these two?
One more thing this domain is a hosting provider domain so the cpanel link is same for me and my clients.

True, some cPanel hosting providers have this Cloudflare option, but as far as I remember, Cloudflare does not anymore have a support for this cPanel module, meaning, either the hosting provider implemented it and it’s working (somehow, on some older cPanel versions), or it’s been there but not “enabled by default” as it doesn’t work.

For DNS changes at domain after you have changed your nameservers, you may need to wait up to 24-48 hours due to the DNS propagation process.

What error do you get?
May I ask you to post a screenshot if it?

At first sight, it could be due to the SSL settings at Cloudflare dashboard for your domain.

Have you tried accessing it via yourdomain.com/cpanel/ or yourdomain.com:2083?
Or, other and more secure way to access cPanel is going through the interface of your hosting provider and click “login to cPanel” - if they use something like WHMCS, etc.

Otherwise, you could try to navigate and alter the SSL settings at Cloudflare dashboard for your domain using this link.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.