Want Refund i am not using services

Hey previously i am using pro plan but from 1 month i am not using any plan of cloud flare i want refund my domain name is {redacted} and email id is {redacted} and another next month plan started from today but i want to end this and want to get refund of this subscription plan please help me out how i get refund and cancel subscription

Hi @liffytech,

Plans are generally non-refundable as per the terms:

4.3 No Refunds

FEES ARE NONREFUNDABLE. YOU WILL BE BILLED IN FULL FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION TERM IN WHICH YOU CANCEL AND NO REFUNDS WILL BE PROVIDED FOR THE UNUSED PORTION OF SUCH SUBSCRIPTION TERM. Following any cancellation, however, you will continue to have access to the Paid Services through the end of your current Subscription Term. We may, in our sole discretion, provide a refund, discount, or credit (“ Credits ”) to you in a specific instance, however the provision of Credits in a specific instance does not entitle you to Credits in the future for similar instances or obligate us to provide additional Credits.

However, if you still want to try for one, you will need to contact support. I’m afraid the community can’t help with billing issues.

But i already unsubscribe my subscription plan at that time but now it showing subscribed and i receive message that 20$ deduced from my account please help me out because i already pay for 1 month and at that time i am not using and again after cancel my subscription plan still it showing me.

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help.

ok thanks

Now when i am trying to disable subscription then also 20$ showing in the bill what’s wrong with cloud flare why are you taking all my money for no services i used i want to now and get all my refund back and also when i trying to cancel subscription then also they are doing these type of thing. why means why are you credited my money again and again even i start support then also your service is taking my money without any use of service watch this screenshot