Want a refund

Was looking for an email address for my new website dellg.net. Was directed by apple support into this rabbit hole. Found dellg.net was available thru Cloudflare, purchased the domain name. But after
the install I got dellgross.com! I’m not sure what happened, or how to find the answers. This site makes it impossible for someone like me to navigate. You have to be expert in this field to know where to look. I don’t have the time or expertise to work thru this mess. How do I get a refund?

From whois, it looks like that dellg.net domain name was purchased 2023-12-05 and I see the website is initializing in your account (waiting for you to select plan type and change nameservers at the registrar godaddy where I guess you purchased that domain name). And I see the domain name dellgross.com was created 2024-01-13.

Registrar transaction fees for domain registrations, transfers and renewals are non-refundable.

Reference: Domain Registration Agreement

3.1 - Fees

You shall pay Cloudflare the applicable fees for the Registrar Services (“Registrar Fees”) prior to the registration or renewal of a domain. All payment obligations are non-cancellable and non-revocable, and all amounts paid are non-refundable.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.