Visibility to google

Hi,
I run about 60 websites, they all sit on the same web server.
All websites are connected to cloudflare, and all the DNS records of all sites are proxied (see screenshot attached).
I checked carefully and saw that cloudflare provides each and every site with a unique IP address.
My question: can google know that all sites sit on the very same web server?

Thanks,
Sami

Hi Sami!

Welcome to the Cloudflare Community.

My question: can google know that all sites sit on the very same web server?

While Cloudflare assigns unique IP addresses to each proxied site, there are other factors that Google may use to determine if multiple sites are hosted on the same server like server configuration details, shared resources, similar content, common webmaster tools, and interlinking patterns.

Although Cloudflare provides a layer of abstraction, it does not completely obscure the underlying server infrastructure from sophisticated analysis tools like those used by Google.

You can refer to this page for more information about how Google evaluates websites: Fundamentos da Pesquisa Google (antigas Diretrizes para webmasters) | Central da Pesquisa Google  |  Documentação  |  Google for Developers.

I hope this helps!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.