View SSL Settings

I added a site to my account and added the SSL in Edge Certificates. I thought I set up the SSL on the cPanel and copied over the certificate and private key, it turns out the cPanel installed the AutoSSL and now I can’t see the certificat and private key settings so I can copy them again.

How can I go about seeing these settings or delete the current one and install a new one.

Thanks,
Chad

It’s rare for a host to show that Private key a second time. So if you need it again, you’d have to re-generate the cert.

You can delete the Edge Cert and the Universal one will take over until you replace that Edge Cert. You may even be able to add the new Edge Cert before deleting the old one.

I just looked at the Wrench icon, and it will let you paste in a new cert, which I’ve not done. I always delete and re-upload.

Thanks for the quick reply!

It makes sense but I am on the free account with a Universal Managed SSL. I do not have the option to delete.

1 Like

Ok, then I’m not clear on what you’re trying to change at Cloudflare.

No worrieds, I just realized I was looking in the wrong area. I need to add an origin server certificate not an edge certificate.

Thank you for taking the time to discuss and my apologies for wasting your time.

Not a problem at all. I’m glad you found a solution.

Same rule on Origin certs. They only show you the private key once.

great. thank you again!

1 Like