Videos Stream don't play from Spain and yes by a VPN

Hi,
a few days ago…
i was very suspect about the problem that I cannot watch videos but in my workstation because i always connect thrugh a VPN no problem.

But when I read a collega here… talking about the problem is from Spain…???

It is no problem with a VPN…

But WHY???

Can you do a traceroute to videodelivery.net? I bet that will help the Cloudflare guys debug the issue.

Thank you very much Raymon,

they just told me this solution by now…
And works!!!

We are aware of intermittent issues with local ISPs in Turkey and Spain with the videodelivery.net domain. We are investigating these reports.

In the meantime, we have a backup domain that we recommend using. If you replace videodelivery.net with cloudflarestream.com in the embed code/manifest URL (if you are using your own player), it should resolve the issue with video playback.

Thanks !!!
Best,
Javier

Hi,
by now they send a temporal solution that is change the
videodelivery.net
by the

and it is working by now.
Thanks,
Javier

Hi,
they send e this solution and works:

We are aware of intermittent issues with local ISPs in Turkey and Spain with the – videodeliverydotnet – ) domain. We are investigating these reports.

In the meantime, we have a backup domain that we recommend using. If you replace
– videodeliverydotnet – with – cloudflarestreamdotcom – in the embed code/manifest (if you are using your own player), it should resolve the issue with video playback.