Video Upload mittels FTP - Datei nicht abrufbar

Hallo und einen guten Tag!

Wenn ich eine Videodatei über FTP hochlade, kann ich diese nicht per URL abrufen… … ich kann tun, was ich will … es kommt Page not Found.

Dies ist die Datei mit 112 MB
www.special4you.marketing/wp-content/uploads/videos/GetNode-English-official-Webinar.mp4

Ich habe eine andere Datei mit 200 MB … aber diese funktioniert.
www.special4you.marketing/wp-content/uploads/videos/cannergrow-kurz-webinar-fakten.mp4

Ich versuche es mit einer anderen Subdomain etc. immer noch das gleich …

Wenn ich in Wordpress das Plugin “Add from Server” verwende, wird das erste Video nicht in der Liste angezeigt. Das letzte Video ist allerdings da. (Seit längerem auf den Server)

Ich habe alles versucht, von Einstellungen in Cloudflare bis hin zu Plugin Deaktivierung.

Immer noch das gleiche. Die neue Datei scheint nicht vorhanden zu sein laut URL, Wordpress

Das kuriose ist… wenn ich in Wordpress ein Backup erstelle, kann ich es runterladen. Sehe es aber nicht im FTP Client.

liebst grüße

1. That website is not proxied by Cloudflare, so Cloudflare has nothing to do with this 404 error.
  2. I notice that the URL that works is all lower case, but the one that does not, has capital letters.

Hallo and thanks for respons…

I was deaktiv the Proxy to watsh whats happen.

Its same when i type in the URL in lower cases by url one.

What i found out is, when i make a backup i can download the file. OK
But when i open the FTP Server the File is not there where it should be. So the same like above only in the other direction.

Any idea?

And thanks for help out to find the Problem!

It might be a permission problem when you FTP the file. It may either retain your local permissions, or FTP might set restrictive permissions. It should be readable by everybody, like a 644 setting.

checked… 644 and befor was it on 755 … so thats not the Problem i think. Its feels like i on two different Servers. Domain Hoster have get a Massage… hope it can be fixed :smiley:

Can it be that a change in the cloudflare SSL Settings this have triggert?

The Problem is ther since 15.08. all backups from that day can be downloaded bit they not in the FTP Client…

So IoI … dman :smiley:

As I noted earlier, this isn’t a Cloudflare issue. Something at the server end.

1 Like