Video stops playing at ~35 minutes

Hello!

We are using cloudflare stream to host and serve our videos for our video platform. We are currently having a problem where one of our users videos stops playing around the 35 minute mark.
This is happening independent of which url is used. For example: https://watch.videodelivery.net/Video_Id

I’ve tested the uploaded video file locally, so it does not seem to be an issue with the file itself.

The video is supposed to be shown at a seminar in two weeks so it of great importance to our client that this is resolved.
Since this is a clients video i am unable to share it publicly, but i could DM the ID so that someone could have a look.

Help would be appreciated.
Best Regards

Hey @Jarlen_dev Could you share the video ID via email at [email protected] so we can take a look? Happy to help!

Hi @renan thanks for the quick reply.

I’ve sent you an email with the video ID and some additional info. Please let me know if there is anything i can do to assist you in this.

1 Like

Yep got it! Shared internally, will let you know!

Hi!
What ever became of this, did you find anything internally, is there something we can do on our end to make sure it doesnt happen again?
Best regards