VFSGLOBAL.CA blocked me . i want a resolution

Answer these questions to help the Community help you with Security questions.

What is the domain name?

Have you searched for an answer?

Please share your search results url:

When you tested your domain, what were the results?

Describe the issue you are having:

What error message or number are you receiving?

you are blocked . the site is VFSGLOBAL.CA
What steps have you taken to resolve the issue?

1. I CAN Not do anything at vfs website.
  2. i created a new cloudflare to solve this problem and get unblocked
  3. my Ip is 86.107.157.192

Was the site working with SSL prior to adding it to Cloudflare?

What are the steps to reproduce the error:

Have you tried from another browser and/or incognito mode?

Please attach a screenshot of the error:

Welcome to the Cloudflare Community. :logodrop:

Only VFSGLOBAL.CA can help you. They configure the rules that are blocking your access.

While visiting a site protected by Cloudflare, error 1020 “Access denied (Error: 1020)” indicates you’ve violated a Firewall Rule. When this happens, you’ll see the error “Access Denied (Error: 1020)” and your request was blocked by the filter based Firewall rule on the site. If you’re the site owner, you can find the requests that was blocked by the Firewall on the Firewall page under the Events menu. See this CommunityTip for suggestions to avoid this error,

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. but i am not website owner. i only submit new users at there for making appointments for biometric (travel visa for canada).

what can i do now to solve this broblem??

I know. That is why I indicated that you need to contact the website owner. They are the only ones who can adjust their rule that is blocking your access.

Contact the website owner.

1 Like

Ok, thank you.

I have the same problem here. I can not solve a problem about this msg "Sorry, you have been blocked "You are unable to access artesdacasa.art.br
And I payed for a course thar is impossible to acess. I am in POrtugal, the site is in Brazil, but I know there a lot of students in this course that lives in Portugal too. The website owner does not know how to fiz it. I really need some help here

As @epic.network has explained here multiple times, the only person that can help you is the website owner.

Then the website owner should be the one asking for help here.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.