"Verify you are human" loop on Android TV

I am trying to go to chrocle.com on my Android TV, but it keeps going into the “Verify you are human” checking loop by Cloudflare, and it just keeps repeating the checking a few times and then stops at the same checking page. I have to restart the verification and the loop repeats

Hi there,

That’s likely due to compatibility. Check Supported browsers:

In either case, if you feel this is a mistake, you should contact the website owner, as this might be the expected behavior.

Take care.

Mine is a brand-new PRISM Android TV hence the “Verify you are human” loop issue is definitely on Cloudflare side and not on the website owner side, reason is simple: because when I try to access the same website via pc internet wifi the “Verify you are human” when through successfully on 1st attempt not repeated loop and stuck at the “Verify you are human” page!

Therefore, it is certainly on Cloudflare side not making your software compatible with the latest in Android TV, mind you mind is a brand-new latest PRISM Android TV, so if Cloudflare is having issue, Cloudflare is not up to mark with compatibility with the latest in Android TV!

Hi there,

Like I stated previously, if you are having any issues with the way the website is working, you should contact the owner, not Cloudflare.
As far as we know, this might even be intentional. Please contact them, and if they are in fact having any issues, have them contact us.

Take care.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.