Verification email for destination address not received

Please can an admin see if the Destination Address that I am trying to set up is in a suppression list. I have tried the resend on multiple occasions and the email is never received in any folder (checked spam and trash). Many thanks in advance

It is not, your email (the one used here) shows as verified), please ensure the following addresses are on the allowlist at your origin mail server: [email protected] and [email protected]

1 Like

Hi @cloonan Unfortunately, the address that is having the problem is not the email address used here but a Gmail address that can be found as pending in the Destination Address configuration on the Email Routing / Routes page. If you cannot see this for any reason, would it be possible to send you the email address in a non-public way to check to see if it has been suppressed? Many thanks!

1 Like

@cloonan Thank you for sorting this issue - I am assuming the address was caught in a suppression list. All is working well now. Many thanks

1 Like

It was, I noticed a handful of bounces, although the last email before sending the verification token did not show a bounce, I suspect that was just timing and it would bounce eventually. Glad it worked out, let us know if we can help in any other way.

2 Likes