Valorant Error code 1020

750b5c5c6bfaafd3 plz

Greetings,

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue with Error 1020.

If you get this error while visiting someone else’s website, I am afraid you cannot do anything. You can try to access it using a VPN or over a TOR, but I do not guarantee because it could also be blocked and restricted.

Obviously the website owner is using Cloudflare and security options available to him to protect his website.

Maybe you have had some bad requests, or the owner decided to deny the requests comming from your country, etc.

Only the owner of the site you’re visiting can tell you why you are unable to access the site. Contacting Support or posting here will not result in an answer.

In that case, I think you are out of luck. Neither the Community nor Cloudflare Customer Support can do anything to alter the settings created by the site owner. It’s their site and they determine what traffic they allow or don’t allow, sorry for the issue but we cannot alter the results.

The site can block for any number of reason, that’s up to them and not something this Community nor Cloudflare can do anything about.

Helpful articles which contain useful information articles about 1020 Access Denied error page can be found below:

If you got 1020 error while visiting your own Website, you should find more details about which service did they trigger (I guess some custom-made Firewall Rule) and got that result in the Cloudflare dashboard → WAF → Overview for the past 24hours or so. Once you find them, click on a particular one to find more details about it (user-agent, IP, HTTP version …).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.