Using GoDaddy & Cloudflare with byet.host nameservers

Hello, I’m wondering if anyone knows how I would get byet.host nameservers working? I’ve a free host from myownfreehost.net and it uses byet.host nameservers

I did my own googling before coming here, and the closest I could find was someone saying that some users on this forum have done it before or something along those lines, but not any actual answers

So if anyone knows how to configure a GoDaddy domain pointing to Cloudflare to use byet.host nameservers please tell me

I’ve already tried adding the byet nameservers on the Cloudflare DNS tab and waited a few days but that hasn’t worked

This won’t work at all. In order to use Cloudflare features you need to change the nameservers for your domain at your registrar, which is GoDaddy, or use a Cloudflare partner. MyOwnFreeHost seems to be one:

Our features list can never be done ! We got dozens of other features, CloudFlare, PHP config, Account statistics, MX, SPF and CNAME records, Free PHPMyAdmin, Free Browser / online file manager,… and even more and more and more of exclusive features !

Found here

So it seems that you don’t need a separate Cloudflare account. Just change the name servers on your domain control panel.

My only problem with this is that the vPanel they use doesn’t have the advanced DNS settings Cloudflare does

So I guess I could try contacting admins or something, but thanks anyway!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.