Users Encounter a DDOS Page - And I Cant Remove It :/

People who log in to my page keep on encountering a DDOS page, which really affects our conversation rate.

I have tried adjusting page rules, set security settings to medium, but we can’t seem to resolve the issue. I would be really grateful if someone could help me with that.

I am sure it has a simple solution, but we just can’t seem to put our finger to it.

Thank you.

Hi ,

Need to domain to continue

My domain is kacisplani.net

There no Ddos page

Some people experience it, unfortunately. Especially users from Turkey.

Uploading: Screenshot_2022-02-03-16-01-50-11_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg…

You should be able to see in your Firewall Activity Log why a request was shown a JS challenge

You could also try lowering your Security Level even more. For static sites I have mine set to “Essentially off”

I have turned it to ‘‘essentially off’’, thanks!

When I check one example from Turkey in my firewall activity log, I see this.

But when I look at this, my IT knowledge is not sufficient to make any meaning out of it :smiley:

That log entry shows a Bypass.

Your first screenshot showed a Ray ID. Copy/Paste that into the Firewall Events Activity Log filter (search) and see why it was challenged.

The same thing as @Neeraj_1 there is no DDOS attack (browser check page)!

Your image failed to upload (I don’t know why it failed, but I’m just making sure you know!)

1 Like

oh thanks .

1 Like

Apparently, this is an issue for users in Turkey because of the amount of bot attacks. Therefore I will try to reach out to Cloudfare and ask them for help on this issue. I dont think there is anything I can do one our side.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.