I have been able to use my domain rcompute.com . How to have technical support release them for usage.
Hi @lk11 ,
I see your domain was registered using Cloudflare on 2015-11-04 which expires on 2022-11-04 (7 years) I’m happy to see you trusting and using Cloudflare registar for 7 years
So you want you renew your domain right ?
You can renew a domain at any time. To renew a domain registered with Cloudflare:
- Log in to the Cloudflare dashboardOpen external link and select the account and domain you want to renew.
- From Overview , scroll down to Domain Registration and click Manage domain .
- Find the domain you want to renew and click Manage .
- In Registration > Domain Registration , click Add years .
- In the Renew for drop-down menu, choose a number of years to renew your domain (up to 10 years).
- Select Renew > Purchase .
Once Cloudflare validates your payment, the status of your domain changes to Renewal Pending . After the renewal is finished, the status changes back to Active .
You can find more information here
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.