Use rcompute.com

I have been able to use my domain rcompute.com . How to have technical support release them for usage.

Hi @lk11 ,

I see your domain was registered using Cloudflare on 2015-11-04 which expires on 2022-11-04 (7 years) Iā€™m happy to see you trusting and using Cloudflare registar for 7 years :clap:

So you want you renew your domain right ?

Renew a domain manually

You can renew a domain at any time. To renew a domain registered with Cloudflare:

1. Log in to the Cloudflare dashboardOpen external link and select the account and domain you want to renew.
  2. From Overview , scroll down to Domain Registration and click Manage domain .
  3. Find the domain you want to renew and click Manage .
  4. In Registration > Domain Registration , click Add years .
  5. In the Renew for drop-down menu, choose a number of years to renew your domain (up to 10 years).
  6. Select Renew > Purchase .

Once Cloudflare validates your payment, the status of your domain changes to Renewal Pending . After the renewal is finished, the status changes back to Active .

You can find more information here
:arrow_right: https://developers.cloudflare.com/registrar/account-options/renew-domains/

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.