.us domain transfer

I’m transferring .com and .us domains to Cloudflare. The .com ones went quickly and smoothly but the .us ones say expired on Cloudflare dashboard even though I have 7 or 8 years left before the transfer. I’m assuming this is a bug in the display but it’s concerning the .com ones instantly said transferring and the .us ones instantly said expired.

Welcome to the Cloudflare Community. :logodrop:

If the transfer has begun, the process is typically completed within 5 days. If it doesn’t even start or it had been over five days, you will want to open a registrar support request.

Questions about Cloudflare Registrar will need to be resolved by the Customer Support team and cannot be resolved on the Community.

To contact the Registrar team, please submit a new support request from your Cloudflare account directly through the Cloudflare dashboard. Visit https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/support and choose Cloudflare Registrar. Please share your ticket number here so that we can track it.

Thanks epic.network. Later in the night I got the transfer emails and approved them and the transfer worked. It just kinda scared me they said expired not transfer in progress.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.