URL's not redirecting correctly

My client’s site uses a free Cloudflare account.

The A records point to her domain registrar (123-Reg) as instructed and I’ve set up a 301 redirect.

The www and HTTP redirect correctly but all others, don’t

Cloudflare SSL has been enabled.

Does anyone know what I need to do in Cloudflare (or anywhere else) to make each URL redirect correctly?

Thank you in advance :slight_smile:

May you want to thate the domain and also the exact PageRules (all) which are enabled and their order?

Then we can have a look at.

It won’t let me post domain names in here, I tried.

The site is how to build a brand dot org if that helps.

And I don’t know what you mean by exact rules, can you expand.

Are you talking about: http://www.howtobuildabrand.org

For me it appears, that this domain is using Cloudflare, but is not proxied, so Cloudflare does not do anything then DNS atm.
To use Cloudflares features you will have to set this domain to :orange:.

Please also explain us what you want to achive? What URLs do you want to redirect where?

The OP will also want to fix the encryption mode, as the site is insecure right now.

@imediagroup15, you need to set your encryption mode to Full Strict.

1 Like

Yes, that’s the correct site. I want it to redirect to onedropmovement dot com

I’m trying to make the domain point to the domain registrar, which is 123-Reg where I have the 301 redirect set up and waiting.

Can you tell me how to fix the encryption mode also please.

Thank you.

Pretty sure you ment www.onedropmovement.com (with www) and not onedropmovement.com?

Please do as follow:

1. set the DNS of the domain and the www to :orange:
  2. create a pagerule like this:
    Forward URL: www.howtobuildabrand.org/*
    HTTP code: 302
    Target URL: https://www.onedropmovement.com/$1

For everything else, please read the docs and inform yourself about how things are working before you offer your services to a client :slight_smile:

Yes, I meant that site but as I said before, I can’t write full URL’s in here.

Just so you know, I did not set this up. I have taken over this site and have never used Cloudflare before, hence my questions.

I appreciate your tips, but not the one telling me how to run my business as that’s not what I came here for :slight_smile:

Thank you.

Thank you for your help again, everything appears to be working :+1: :+1: :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.