URL Redirect and DNS Proxy

Hi Everyone.
Please help; I’ve been through this forum and many other Q&As.
I need to redirect the URL example.co.za/collections/product
to example.co.za.
I set the URL forward up in Cloudflare, but my domain’s A and cname records aren’t proxied.
This is where the main problem comes in.
As soon as I switch them to proxied, the pages fail to load with the error message displayed in the picture below.
The original URL was at Shopify, but the current A record and Cname point to a Gohighlevel server.

I spoke to the hosting company for their help to no avail.
GoHighlevel has a URL redirect, but it doesn’t accept multilevel paths.
I’ve also tried a bulk redirect in Cloudflare.
What am I doing wrong?
Can someone please give me a solution to forward the URL or fix the proxy problem?

Greetigns,

Thank you for asking.

Sounds to me like your domain name is stuck in their SSL for SaaS integration :thinking:

Have you tried contacting Shopify support about this and to double-check this for you and possibly to unhook your naked domain and www hostname from their setup/integration? :thinking:

Kindly, I’d suggest you to use the below article and the tool mentioned inside it to resolve your naked domain and www hostname with it. Below article describes more in detail about this issue, if that’s your case too as it sounds to me:

Kindly, may I ask you if you could use the tool called “Liberate the Hostname” from the article below and repeat the process using below tool for both www.domain.tld and naked domain.tl just in case:

Otherwise, if still nothing, write a ticket to the Cloudflare support and share your ticket number here with us so we could escalate your issue.

You might be offered to switch to the new Customer Support Portal and create a ticket there.
cc

1 Like

Thank you,
I will work through your suggestion.

1 Like

Problem solved, Thank you

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.